Two methods to repair the wear of crusher components
The wear of crusher components is a common problem, and different companies have different solutions. After years of experience and practice, DongMeng Machinery has concluded that the wear of crusher components can be repaired by copper inlay or by inner hole inlay method. The following is DongMeng Machinery's summary of these two repair methods:
Inlaid copper to repair the wear of crusher components is based on brazing technology, using copper brazing filler metal to infiltrate the surface of the steel, so that the copper can penetrate into the main shaft and other base materials to form a firm transition connection. The repair conditions and basic operations are as follows:
1. Industrial cleaning agent and brazing powder (brazing agent) can be used to clean the oil and oxide layer on the surface of the base material;
2. The thickness of the copper alloy layer for repair welding is ≥0.1mm, if the amount of wear is insufficient, it can be turned or ground properly;
3. Preheat 300℃ before welding, keep proper heat preservation and slow cooling after welding, and leave a machining allowance of 2-3mm for the thickness;
4. When turning, the interference can be selected to a higher level, and local wear can be repaired with an angle grinder.
The inner hole inserting method is suitable for repairing the wear of the crusher components. It is suitable for the movable jaw made of cast steel. The surface of the worn inner hole is uniformly surfacing welded by manual arc welding. The purpose of reasonable outer diameter matching. The implementation steps are as follows:
1. Boring the worn inner hole of the large movable jaw first, with a diameter of D1;
2. Reprocess 2 bearing jackets, the outer diameter is tightly matched with D1, the inner hole is matched with the outer diameter of the rolling bearing, and the matching accuracy and tolerance are processed according to the original drawing design requirements;
3. Then the bearing jacket is inserted into the inner hole of the movable jaw, and 6 stabilizers are installed between the outer jacket and the inner hole of the movable jaw.