Summary of common faults of jaw crusher
The common faults of the jaw crusher are summarized as follows:
1. When the crusher is idling, there is a metal impact sound at the lower part. When the jaw crusher is working with no load, the metal impact sound at the lower part may be caused by the following three reasons: (1) The sound of the crushing mobile jaw and the fixed jaw tooth plate colliding with each other is caused by the small discharge port, which should be timely Adjustment. (2) The impact sound in the thrust plate support or the gasket adjustment device is generally due to the elastic disappearance or damage of the tie rod buffer spring, and the strong spring is not pressed tightly to cause rotation. When the movable jaw plate, the toggle plate, and the body are combined Not tight, causing the toggle plate head to collide with the supports at both ends, or the adjustment pads collide with each other, the compression nut should be tightened in time until the impact sound disappears. (3). It is also possible that the toggle support slider is seriously worn or loose, and the head of the toggle is seriously worn, so it should be replaced in time.
2, there is metal impact sound and liner shaking when working. This phenomenon is often caused by the loosening of the side lining plate and the tooth plate (moving, fixed) of the crushing chamber, or the loosening or breaking of the fastening screws, and should be fastened or replaced in time.
3. The rear bracket breaks frequently. In addition to transmitting power, the rear bracket also relies on its lack of strength for insurance. Except that the strength of the middle part of the bracket is too low and its strength is not enough to overcome the damage caused by the crushing force generated by the normal crushing of the ore, it may be that the tension rod spring is too tight, and the crushing force during work causes it to be overloaded and broken. Loosen the spring.
4. The flywheel rotates and the crusher does not work. The reason is that the tie rod spring and tie rod are damaged, the tie rod nut is tripped to cause the toggle plate to escape from the supporting slider, or the toggle plate may break off and fall off. Replace and install it again.
5. The flywheel swings significantly and the eccentric shaft rotates slowly. This failure is due to the loose or damaged belt wheel and flywheel key, and the wheel and shaft cannot rotate synchronously.
6. The crushed product grains become thicker, which is the result of severe abrasion of the lower part of the crushing liner. The tooth plate should be replaced up and down or replaced with a new liner, and the size of the discharge opening should be adjusted to the required size.