How to reduce the noise pollution of the vibrating screen?
With the increasing requirements for environmental protection, noise pollution is also one of the important factors affecting environmental protection. The vibrating screen is a device that relies on the vibration of the screen box to drive the material through the screen for screening operations, and noise is inevitable. So, how can we reduce noise as much as possible and effectively improve the noise at the work site? Here are some tips for you:
1. Fasten all parts on the vibrating screen, especially the screen plate that needs to be replaced frequently, to avoid additional vibration due to the loosening of individual parts;
2. Replace the perforated steel sieve with a polyurethane sieve or rubber sieve with small elastic modulus and low noise;
3. Rubber plates are added to the side plates of the screen box, the feeding port, the discharging port and the receiving chassis, which can effectively suppress the high-frequency vibration of the side plates and reduce the radiation noise;
4. Use flexible web gears instead of steel gears, that is, use rubber elastic bodies to transmit torque on the webs of the gears to absorb vibrations caused by gears meshing in and out;
5. Replace steel springs with rubber springs to reduce impact;
6. Install a soft sound insulation cover outside of the exciter;
7. Damping between the inner and outer shells of the bearing. The rolling elements of the bearing can be made into hollow rolling elements or damping materials can be added to the hollow rolling elements, which can reduce the vibration of the bearing and reduce the noise of the bearing.
Through the above several noise removal methods, the noise of the vibrating screening machine can be effectively reduced, and the physical health of the on-site operators can be protected to a certain extent. I hope it can help you!