Ten major operating points for attention during use of cone crusher
【Cone Crusher】-Ten important points for attention in the use of cone crusher
1. Matters needing attention when cone crusher works:
(1) The ore needs to be fed in the middle of the distribution tray, and it is not allowed to feed the ore directly into the crushing cavity. In order to prevent the crusher from being overloaded, this makes the liner wear uneven. The correct ore feeding condition is: the ore is evenly dispersed in the crushing cavity through the distribution plate, and the ore fed cannot be higher than the level of the rolling mortar wall.
(2) The larger feed size of the crusher is less than or equal to 85% of the feed port size, otherwise it will lead to: the reduction of crusher output and the damage of some parts of the cone crusher.
(3) The crusher is not allowed to start under load, and the start of load will definitely cause accidents.
(4) When stopping, the miner needs to be stopped first, and the ore that has entered the crushing cavity is crushed and discharged before stopping the crusher.
(5) The pressure of the locking system and the working condition of the hydraulic station should be checked frequently when the crusher is working, and problems should be dealt with in time.
2. The output of cone crusher
The output of the cone crusher is related to the feeding method, the size of the feeding material, the size of the ore block size, the physical and mechanical properties of the ore, and the temperature. The range of changes is large. The output given by the manufacturer is under the specified conditions. Approximate throughput.
3. Replacement of rolling mortar wall
The wall of the rolling mortar has a U-shaped screw on the adjusting ring. Zinc alloy is injected between the two to make it tightly integrated. When installing or replacing the wall of the rolling mortar, check its tightening after 6-8 hours of work. And tighten the U-shaped screws again.
4. Replacement of cone crushing wall
The cone crushing wall is fixed on the cone body with a cone head. Zinc alloy is cast between the two. After the newly installed or replaced cone crushing wall has been working for 6-8 hours, the tightening condition should be checked and the looseness should be checked immediately. Fasten.
5. Gear meshing
The disc wears due to friction, which affects the change of the gear gap. In order to ensure the normal meshing of the gears, a gasket needs to be added to the bottom cover. The thickness of the gasket should be equal to the amount of wear of the circular plate.
6. Bowl-shaped bearing and sealing device
When installing the bowl-shaped bearing, be careful not to damage the oil retaining ring with the steel wire rope (hardwood can be used to support the steel wire rope).
When assembling, the supporting spherical surface should be scraped to ensure that the crushing cone and the bowl-shaped mutual spherical surface are in contact with each other in the outer circle. The inner ring should ensure an annular gap of 0.35-0.5mm.
The bowl-shaped bearing shell is fixed on the bowl-shaped bearing frame with the surrounding lock nails of Ba alloy to prevent the bowl-shaped bearing shell from rotating along the circumference.
The bowl-shaped bearing frame and the frame body are fixed with keys (pins). If there is a gap between the bowl-shaped bearing frame and the frame body during work, it needs to be dealt with immediately.
7. The cylindrical bushing and the frame body are the third transitional fit. In order to prevent the bushing from rotating, zinc alloy is injected into the upper groove of the bushing. When replacing the new bushing, it should be prepared according to the actual size of the frame body. Because the crusher will inevitably change the cooperation relationship after a long time of work and loading and unloading. If the gap is too large, it will cause the bush to break.
8. Conical bushing
The taper sleeve and the hollow eccentric shaft should be ground together, and zinc alloy should be injected to prevent the taper sleeve from rotating. The zinc alloy should fill all gaps. The hot zinc alloy may cause deformation of the taper sleeve. Therefore, the new cone sleeve should be properly inspected for dimensions d1, d2 And B, etc., when manufacturing spare parts, they should be prepared according to the actual size of the inner diameter of the eccentric sleeve to maintain the original fit.
The function of the spring is to protect the crusher from being damaged when the crusher enters the unbreakable object. Therefore, the pressure of the spring is compatible with the crushing force of the crusher. The spring is not moving when the crusher is working normally, only in the crushing cavity. The spring is compressed when the support sleeve is lifted when the iron block is overloaded and the crusher is overloaded.
The upper part of the cone crusher bounces during normal operation. This is an abnormal phenomenon that needs to be carefully analyzed, the reason, and measures should be taken to eliminate it. If the spring is compressed incorrectly, not only cannot work normally, but parts may be damaged, because the compression spring will Causes an increase in crushing force.
There are several reasons that cause the upper part of the crusher to jump. A. Uneven feed or too much feed; B feed containing too many small pieces and powdery ore or excessive humidity; C too small gap in the discharge port.
10. The exposed rotating part of the machine should be equipped with a protective cover, but the protective cover should be prepared by the user.