What should be paid attention to in the maintenance of belt
The maintenance of the belt conveyor includes the following points:
1. If there is abnormal noise during work, check and troubleshoot in time.
2. Check the tension of the belt conveyor from time to time. If there is slack, adjust it immediately.
3. Regularly check the belt conveyor for deviation.
4. Keep the conveyor and the photoelectric switch clean.
The annual maintenance of belt conveyor includes the following points:
1. Check all the connecting parts of the conveyor to ensure that there is no looseness.
2. Check the belt and replace it if it is damaged.
3. Check the lubricating oil of the motor gearbox.