Common failure causes of heavy hammer crusher
The heavy hammer crusher is suitable for crushing various materials with medium hardness and brittleness. Crushed materials are coal, cement, gypsum, alum, bricks, tiles, limestone, etc. The compressive strength of the material does not exceed 300 MPa, and the humidity does not exceed 15%. At present, the hammer crusher is widely used as an ideal product for artificial sand making. The material of the finished product can be adjusted according to the requirements, thick, medium, fine, medium, complete specifications; no plate, no light body, multi-angle, multi-edge, positive, and compressive strength. The stone crushed by this machine is not only complete in specifications, but also uniform and clear. It is an alternative to the old-fashioned jaw crusher and plate hammer crusher.
Common failure causes of heavy hammer crushers
1. The reason for the excessively large discharge size is: excessive wear of the hammer head; broken screen bar. Remedy: replace the hammer head; replace the screen bar.
2. Reasons for production reduction: the gap between the sieve bars is blocked; the feeding is uneven. Remedy: stop the operation, clean up the blockage in the gap between the screen bars; adjust the feeding mechanism.
3. The elastic coupling produces a knocking sound: the pin is loose; the elastic ring is worn; troubleshooting: stop and tighten the pin nut; replace the elastic ring.
4. Reasons for bearing overheating: insufficient grease; too much grease; grease pollution and deterioration; bearing damage. Elimination method: add appropriate amount of grease; the grease in the bearing should be 50% of its space volume; clean the bearing; replace the grease; replace the bearing.
5. The reason for the knocking sound inside the machine: non-broken objects enter the machine; loosen the fasteners of the lining board, and the hammer hits the lining board; the hammer or other parts break. Remedy: stop and clean the crushing cavity; check the tightness of the liner and the gap between the hammer head and the screen rod; replace the damaged parts.
Working principle of heavy hammer crusher
The main working part of a heavy hammer crusher is a rotor with a hammer head. The rotor consists of a main shaft, a disc, a pin and a hammer. The motor drives the rotor to rotate at high speed in the crushing chamber. The material enters the machine from the upper feeding port, and is broken by the impact, impact, shearing, and grinding action of the high-speed moving hammer. In the lower part of the rotor, the scraps of the sieve plate are discharged through the sieve plate, while the coarse material of the sieve size remains on the sieve plate, continues to be hit and cut by the hammer, and finally discharged out of the machine through the sieve plate.